Birthday Breakfast at The Breakfast Table

Paging all Breakfast Date Lovers (I’m looking at you, Max Aficial), there’s a new place in town where you can bring your significant other to start the day right.

IMG_2281

Bett and I looked for a new place to try on Birthday. We had an early breakfast since we have work. Good thing we found the perfect place!


It's called The Breakfast Table. It’s a simple but elegant place and it has a really pleasant vibe, the kind that makes you love waking up in the morning! Check out the photos I took inside.

IMG_2291 IMG_2283 IMG_2300 IMG_2299 IMG_2288 IMG_2290 IMG_2289

The bottles, shovels and blue and sandy tones reminds me of the sea. It's so relaxing! Oh and the bottles and placemats they used were recycled too! (Those were actual jeans before being place mats!) A restaurant with heart!

The food was pretty good too! Their Omurice is their best-seller and it’s must try! I thought the Binagoongan was going to be common, but it was surprisingly tasty! 

IMG_2302 IMG_2304
A very strong chocolatey drink. Papa Diddi's Hot Chocolate (P60) You must order this!

IMG_2309 IMG_2308
Bett and I loved the Egss TBT (The Breakfast Table, not Throwback Thursday) Their version of Eggs Benedict. Probably the best one I've tasted so far. (P195)

IMG_2310 IMG_2318
I love rice, and I love this Omurice! With Binagoongan inside! (P185) There are even other flavors to choose from like adobo and sardine!

IMG_2334 IMG_2336 IMG_2327
A very heavy Savory French Toast. (P180) Oh and Bett violently enjoying her food.:)

We had a really good time at this place. And the meal was so good and filling! Great food, great place, with a great gal! What a way to start my birthday!

IMG_2331 IMG_2333 IMG_2324 IMG_2323
Happy Birthday boy!

IMG_2338IMG_2294

The Breakfast Table
is located at 189 Maginhawa St. cor Makadios St., Sikatuna Village, Q.C.
See what else they have to offer by visiting their Facebook page!


No comments:

Post a Comment